Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Asylum

Before I forget, everyone should go watch Fantastic Mr Fox because it's pretty awesome.

It's been two weeks since I've left Army and while I've kinda wanted to write down what I've learned and how I've changed in the last two years I can't really seem to get down to it. Alot of reluctance involved in digging up those memories. I still won't say that it was an invaluable experience that I'll cherish forever, but I'll at least admit now that it wasn't a complete waste of my time. Anyway, moving on.

Batman Arkham Asylum has got to be one of the most gripping games I've played ever. It's like... a combination of Metal Gear, Devil May Cry and Phoenix Wright all in one. It's pretty psychologically intense as well. I'm attributing my minor headache now to Joker and Scarecrow.

No comments: